The Venum Elite Evo boxing gloves are an evolution from the Venum Elite range, which continues to be one of our most popular gloves. The Elite Evos have been designed to be even more durable and withstand continuous intensive use.
To provide optimized protection, the ergonomics of these gloves have been a particular focus in their engineering and construction. The hand falls in a natural position, to considerably reduce the risk of injury.
Four layers of foam with different densities complete provide high level absorption with every impact.
The high-end microfiber, imported from Japan, used to cover the glove gives the Elite Evo range exceptional durability, identical or even superior to that of a leather glove.
Fully assembled and constructed in Thailand by hand, the final product is unrivalled incomparable at this price point.
- Microfiber PU casing (made in Japan) for long life,
- Four layers of natural foam,
- Perforated palm: better breathability,
- Anatomical shape / Grip: optimized fist placement,
- Optimized protection of the knuckles and hand,
- Reinforced seams: durability,
- Large Velcro closure: optimal support and adjustment,
- Long cuff: protection and stability of the wrist,
- Fully assembled and hand sewn in Thailand.